The team is to announce the new version of our JDBC Driver for Neo4j.
This minor release is going to fix few problems with external tools using the `isValid()` method and fix some user opened issues.
This is the complete changelog, the 3.0.1 release includes:
- neo4j-java-driver 1.0.5 update
- BoltConnection.isValid(int) implementation
- Connection.setTransactionIsolation(int) default implementation
- DatabaseMetadata.getDefaultTransactionIsolation returns Connection.TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED
- Connection.prepareStatement(String sql, int autoGeneratedKeys) default implementation
- ResultSet.getFetchSize() default implementation
- ResultSet.setFetchSize(int) default implementation
and fixes the following issues:
The release is available on GitHub at this link: https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-jdbc/releases/download/3.0.1/neo4j-jdbc-driver-3.0.1.jar
If you find any problem please open an issue and we will answer as soon as possible.