Larus is a data-driven company that offers innovative solutions designed to provide clients with the information they need to optimize their decision-making process, boost profits and stay competitive.
We have in-depth experience in highly scalable and high-performance big data analytics applications that transform complex and unorganized data into clear and actionable insights.
We build data management and analytics platforms using open source as well as cloud-based solutions.
At Larus, we embrace a culture of experimentation and innovation focusing on attracting people who are committed to doing their best, constantly striving for improvement and learning.
We are actively looking for Front-End Developer. The activity is focused on developing and maintaining our web-based Fraud Detection, AML and Social Intelligence platform solutions.
For junior talent we provide a training plan in our academy.
We ask for availability to travel on the territory ( Rome and Milan mainly) alternating days of presence by the customer with remote work.
- Work with our client to deliver best-in-class web applications
- Work with back end and platform teams to integrate with APIs and required services
- Work with the architecture team in the design and development of application frameworks
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, support released code and provide patches
- Develop code that is secure, compliant and performant with great scale characteristics
- Develop application code and unit tests in front-end and rest web services.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
- Do research on new technologies to find ways to solve problems more efficiently
- Continuously improve how we design, build, and ship software as a highly functional team
- Building visual frameworks including stakeholder maps, service blueprints and datavisualizations / infographics a plus
- Expertise in the most recent versions of React.js
- Experience in HTML 5/CSS 3.0 technologies
- Experience using NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Agile, DevOps, CI/CD frameworks
- Working closely with back-end developers and an understanding of how-to best interface with APIs
- Following through with deadlines and keeping on top of new tasks
- Development experience with Node.js is a plus
- Being curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data ecosystem
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, participating in user communities and sharing your knowledge with your teammates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree/Master’s Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Great work environment
- Continuous education and training certification opportunity, also with pair programming sessions
- International work environment, we are open to every culture.
- A collaborative environment where everyone is given the space to grow personally and professionally
- We love open-source and we encourage everyone to contribute to projects or attend events. We own the “Neo4j – Italy User Group” Meetup.
- Opportunity to attend conferences as a speaker
- Flexibility to structure your work in order to achieve results and give you time to enjoy and enrich your life.
- The best hardware and software tools
- We pay a lot of attention to the quality of the projects we undertake. We don’t do “body rental” of “resources”
- Permanent contract with flexibility to work remotely
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org