Larus is a data-driven company that offers innovative solutions designed to provide clients with the information they need to optimize their decision-making process, boost profits and stay competitive.
Data-driven applications help enterprises to make faster, smarter and informed decision making and provide solutions that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
We have in-depth experience in highly scalable and high-performance data platforms that transform complex and unorganized data into clear and actionable insights.
At Larus, we embrace a culture of experimentation and innovation focusing on attracting people who are committed to doing their best, constantly striving for improvement and learning.
Headquartered in Venice, with offices in Pescara, Rome and Milan we’re growing in Europe and US.
We are actively looking for digital marketing coordinator to support and optimize our organization’s digital marketing programs.
Duties for the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
- Supporting marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing mailing lists.
- Handling product and service launches.
- Editing marketing material.
- Negotiating sponsorship agreements.
- Researching market trends.
- Identifying and engaging with vendors.
- Coordinating marketing events.
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms.
- Optimize SEO.
- Being curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data ecosystem.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, participating in user communities and sharing your knowledge with your teammates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Active on social media.
- Knowledge of CMS.
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
- We work on international projects, that’s why proficient English is mandatory.
- Great work environment
- Continuous education and training certification opportunity, also with pair programming sessions
- International work environment, we are open to every culture
- A collaborative environment where everyone is given the space to grow personally and professionally
- We love open-source and we encourage everyone to contribute to projects or attend events. We own the “Neo4j – Italy User Group” meetup and others
- Opportunity to attend conferences as a speaker
- Flexibility to structure your work in order to achieve results and give you time to enjoy and enrich your life
- The best hardware and software tools
- We pay a lot of attention to the quality of the projects we undertake. We don’t do “body rental” of “resources”
- Permanent contract with flexibility to work remotely
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org