Graph Machine Learning for Chemical Analysis and Genomic Medicine
Don’t miss the next graph machine learning event. On June 9th, join us for Web Meetup #3: Graph Machine Learning for Chemical Analysis and Genomic Medicine.
Jeff Fisher and Wing au from will hold a talk on “Graph Machine Learning for Chemical Analysis and Genomic Medicine” during the event organized by Machine Learning/Data Science Meetup Rome.
We are waiting for you!
Explainable AI in Financial Services: Fraud Detection and Commercial Lending
Financial services are demanding more advanced AI solutions, in domains that require increasing credibility and transparency such as Fraud Prevention, Risk Management for investment, Market forecasting, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Lending Risk Analysis.
Moreover, regulators globally are mandating that financial institutions supply transparent AI models.
Financial services firms need to know how to effectively use AI results to transform fraud prevention applications.
Fujitsu has developed the very first explainable AI, called Deep Tensor, capable of showing the reasons behind AI-generated findings and to make them explainable, allowing human experts to validate the truth of AI produced results and gain new insights.
How can financial services firms use Deep Tensors for Fraud Detection and Prevention and what benefits can they get?
Wing Au and Jeffrey Fischer from Fujitsu Laboratories of America will explain it this webinar.
We will see how to apply this technology to both the fraud detection and commercial lending use cases.
During the 30-minute Fraud Detection demo our solution experts will showcase key Deep Tensor features and answer questions live from the audience.
Jeff is an expert in data intensive systems, from infrastructure to machine learning applications. He’s excited about the world of Graph AI and the new possibilities it offers to detect complex patterns in real business data. Jeff has a PhD in Computer Science from UCLA.
Wing is a member of research staff at Fujitsu Laboratories of America. His current work involves application of Graph AI techniques to real world problems. Prior to Fujitsu, Wing led a team developing an ML solution for wearable devices, supporting a leading US medical equipment manufacturer, in collaboration with four spine surgery centers across the USA.
Carla is Marketing Director at Larus Business Automation. She is interested in researching how artificial intelligence can collect human knowledge and contribute to scientific discovery.
Fujitsu laboratories partners with Larus to deliver the power of AI technology, by helping organizations enhance the efficiency of their business operations by extracting actionable insights from connected data.
The webinar will be conducted via Hangouts Meet.
After registration, we will communicate the link to be accessed for participation.
Join us for a live DT Webinar Demo!
Link Eventbrite for registration https://bit.ly/2WOUx3B
AIWeek Webinar: Graph AI: quale valore per le organizzazioni data driven?
Graph AI: quale valore per un’organizzazione insight-driven?
Ne parliamo martedì 12 Maggio alle 15:30, nel nostro intervento durante AI Week Italia.
Alberto De Lazzari, Chief Data Scientist di LARUS Business Automation ci introdurrà alle tecnologie emergenti di Graph Machine Learning.
La stretta collaborazione con Neo4j e con Fujitsu sul fronte della Graph Data Science ci permette di portare un contributo significativo a questo nuovo campo di indagine applicando nel concreto i risultati raggiunti dalla ricerca tecnologica.
Partendo dai grafi e dalle sfide attuali che L’AI si trova ad affrontare, scopriremo come la tecnologia Deep Tensor sviluppata da Fujitsu Laboratories of America migliora e accelera le applicazioni di machine learning grazie nuove tecniche di tensor processing e reti neurali.
Nella seconda parte del workshop toccheremo con mano il carattere innovativo della tecnologia Deep Tensor.
L’iscrizione al webinar è gratuita previa registrazione sul sito dell’evento AIWEEK https://www.aiweek.it/webinar-larus/
Webinar:Cosa c'è di nuovo in Neo4j 4.0
MACHINE LEARNING MILAN MEETUP
Larus continually grow and Partners with Fujitsu Laboratories of America to Provide Enhanced Graph AI Technologies to Neo4j Customers.
Fujitsu Partnership is part of our path to new growth. We expand and enhance our offer for our customers, thanks to a graph-based approach to artificial intelligence and by empowering AI technology with related context.
Fujitsu Laboratories, the R&D arm of Fujitsu Ltd., developed a new graph AI technology that uses a novel tensor decomposition method called “Deep Tensor”. Deep Tensor leverages new tensor processing techniques and a deep neural network to automatically extract relevant features of graph data.
Don’t miss the chance to learn more about Deep Tensor.
On April 9th, join us for #18 MLMilan: Graph ML and Diagnostics via Deep Learning.
Our friends from Fujitsu will held a talk on “Applying Graph Machine Learning to Enterprise Business Problems” during the event organized by Machine Learning Milan Meetup.
We are waiting for you! Find out more about this meetup at https://bit.ly/34cUnp3
Trascorri con noi un fine marzo fitto di eventi! Iscriviti e partecipa alle nostre sessioni formative e demo!
Dalla sera di lunedì 30 Marzo al pomeriggio del 31 Marzo per rendere il Digital GraphTour Italy ancora più ricco e interessante!
- lunedì 30 marzo ore 19. Online Webinar The Night Before #GraphTour!
- martedì 31 marzo ore 10-12:30. Online Conference Neo4j GraphTour Digital – Italy
- martedì 31 marzo ore 14-16 Online Conference GraphTour Digital Afternoon Session Ottieni di più da Neo4j! Incontra il Team di Larus
OTTIENI DI PIU’ DA NEO4J: IL 31 MARZO INCONTRA IL TEAM DI LARUS!
In occasione del Digital GraphTour Italy di Neo4j del 31 Marzo Larus ha organizzato una sessione pomeridiana da non perdere!
Avrai la possibilità di:
- Conoscere Larus, il primo Partner di Neo4j in Italia e parlare con i nostri esperti: potrai confrontarti sulle best practice e ottenere risposte alle tue domande;
- Partecipare alla learning session rivolta a CIO, CTO, Software Developer e DevOps;
- Scoprire come utilizzare i database a grafo per intercettare e prevenire attività fraudolente nel live webinar “Real-time fraud detection con i Graph Databases” che presenterà una demo di eFraudy, la soluzione di Fraud Detection & Prevention sviluppata da Larus.
Agenda del 31 Marzo
- 14:00 Parla con gli esperti di Larus: Alberto De Lazzari(Chief Data officer), Michele Lupo (Data Engineer), Mauro Roiter (Software Engineer)
- 14: 30 Learning session “From zero to hero with Neo4j”, Lorenzo Speranzoni (CEO di Larus e Neo4j Ambassador)
- 15: 30 Live webinar+eFraudy demo, “Real-time fraud detection con i Graph Databases”, Carla Orlandi (Sales at Larus) e Davide Fantuzzi (Data Engineer at Larus).
L’evento è gratuito previa registrazione su Eventbrite ⏩ https://bit.ly/2WJb1e9
Ti aspettiamo on line!
Ti aspettiamo online il 31 marzo per il GraphTour Rome diventa digitale
Se avevi già rinunciato a partecipare al GraphTour di Roma per questioni legate allo spostamento, ti farà piacere sapere che l’evento è stato trasformato in una conferenza digitale.
31 Marzo 2020 Agenda:
10:00: Dirk Moeller, Neo4j – Opening Keynote
10:25: Ivan Zoratti, Neo4j – Neo4j: What’s New?
11:05: Lorenzo Speranzoni, Larus – Neo4j Use Case
11:25: Rik Van Bruggen, Neo4j – Live Demo on Neo4j 4.0
11:45: Jim Webber – Neo4j Graphs for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
12:30: Q&A Session
Ti aspettiamo online!
Graphs for Business #larus15
We have the pleasure to invite you to the beautiful Venice, celebrating LARUS’s 15th Birthday on two Big Data Days, talking and sharing best practices and use cases of our data-driven company in a data-driven world!
May 21 2019 – Cà Foscari University – Mestre, Venezia
To get ready for the main conference, don’t miss our Graphs for Academy event in Cà Foscari University on May 21! We have special guests that will take care of of more technical session and trainings with students and IT passionate!
May 22 2019 – Centro Culturale Don Orione – Venezia
The main conference will take place at Centro Culturale Don Orione Artigianelli, in the core of Venice!
Don’t forget to book your seat here!
Copyright © Centro Culturale Don Orione Artigianelli Venezia
9:30 Welcome Coffee and Registration
10:00 Opening Keynote – Lorenzo Speranzoni (CEO @ LARUS)
10:10 RIOS – Rete Italiana Open Source – Roundtable
10:40 BNova and the partnership with LARUS – Serena Arrighi (CEO @ Bnova)
11:05 Graphs for Business – Dirk Moeller (Director of Sales, CEMEA @ Neo4j)
11:30 Integrating ElasticSearch and Neo4j: how to improve the search capabilities of a graph database – Stefano Pampaloni (CEO @ Seacom)
11:55 Network Driven Insights – Pedro Parraguez (CEO @ Dataverz) and Fabio Lamanna (Data Scientist @ LARUS)
12:25 IT Asset Management – Alessandro Scuderetti (DevOps Engineer & Data Architect @ Banca Mediolanum)
14:00 Graph4You – Nunzio Pellegrino (Senior Data Scientist & Product Owner @ Cerved)
14:35 Streaming Services w/ Kafka – Michael Hunger (Director of Neo4j Labs @ Neo4j) and Andrea Santurbano (Data Engineer @ LARUS)
15:10 Building and maintaining dynamic links: a new perspective on regulatory needs and risk assessment – Matteo Gatti (Director-Head of Business Information Services @ Innolva)
15:45 Graph intelligence: augmenting the capabilities of data-driven analysts (Matthieu Besozzi, Linkurious)
16:20 Closing Keynote – Alberto De Lazzari (Chief Scientist @ LARUS)
16:55 Spritz Party
How to get there
By Train + Walking or Vaporetto (suggested)
All trains stop at Venezia Santa Lucia railway station.
Follow us walking 20 minutes through the “calli” of Venice to the conference venue!
If you don’t want to walk, you can take the Vaporetto number 1 or 2 (towards S. Marco) until the Accademia stop. Keep the left and go straight to Rio Terà Foscarini. After about 200 meters, you can find the location at the opposite side of Chiesa di Sant’Agnese.
Right after the tollgate of Venice motorway just follow the indication Venice. At the end of the long bridge Ponte della Libertà you can park your car:
- At the Tronchetto Interparking, where you can take the water bus line No. n. 2 (direction S. Zaccaria) on the Giudecca Canal and get off at the stop Zattere. Just after leaving the water bus, on the right side just after the big Gesuati church, turn left: the entrance will be at No. 909/a right behind the church.
- At the Piazzale Roma parking, where you can take the water bus line No. n. 1 o 2 (direction S. Marco) along the Grand Canal and get off at the stop Accademia. Keep on the left and walk along Rio Terà Foscarini: the entrance will be on the right hand side at No. 909/a (in front of the S. Agnese church). You can also take the water bus line No. 5.1 or 6 until the stop Zattere. Turn left after Gesuati Church and on the left side, after 50 m you will find our entrance
From Marco Polo Airport in Venice, it is possible to:
- Take the water bus Alilaguna and get off at the stop Zattere, walk along the wide street in front of you for about 150 meters. You will find our entrance in front of the S. Agnese church.
- Reach Piazzale Roma with the touristic bus ATVO or directly with the city bus ACTV n. 5.
- From Antonio Canova Airport in Treviso it is possible to reach Piazzale Roma by the touristic bus ATVO.
In Piazzale Roma you can take the water bus line No. 1 or 2 (direction S. Marco) along the Canal Grande until the stop Accademia. Keep on the left and take the Rio Terà Foscarini. After 200 meters on your right you will find our entrance in front of the S. Agnese church. You can also take the water bus line No. 5.1 or 6 until the stop Zattere. Turn left after Gesuati Church and on the left side, after 50 m you will find our entrance