Hiring Business Developer
We are seeking a resilient, emphatic and motivated junior business developer to drive lead generation and expanding the business.
Business development is responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features and maintain relationships with existing clients addressing their needs. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship to our pre-sales team.
To be successful as a business development manager, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers regularly. Ultimately, an outstanding business development manager will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effect administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- We work on international projects, that’s why proficient English is mandatory.
- Being curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data ecosystem.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, participating in user communities and sharing your knowledge with your teammates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great work environment
- Continuous education and training certification opportunity, also with pair programming sessions
- International work environment, we are open to every culture
- A collaborative environment where everyone is given the space to grow personally and professionally
- We love open-source and we encourage everyone to contribute to projects or attend events. We own the “Neo4j – Italy User Group” meetup and others
- Opportunity to attend conferences as a speaker
- Flexibility to structure your work in order to achieve results and give you time to enjoy and enrich your life
- The best hardware and software tools
- We pay a lot of attention to the quality of the projects we undertake. We don’t do “body rental” of “resources”
- Permanent contract with flexibility to work remotely