Graphs for Business #larus15
We have the pleasure to invite you to the beautiful Venice, celebrating LARUS’s 15th Birthday on two Big Data Days, talking and sharing best practices and use cases of our data-driven company in a data-driven world!
May 21 2019 – Cà Foscari University – Mestre, Venezia
To get ready for the main conference, don’t miss our Graphs for Academy event in Cà Foscari University on May 21! We have special guests that will take care of of more technical session and trainings with students and IT passionate!
May 22 2019 – Centro Culturale Don Orione – Venezia
The main conference will take place at Centro Culturale Don Orione Artigianelli, in the core of Venice!
Don’t forget to book your seat here!
Copyright © Centro Culturale Don Orione Artigianelli Venezia
9:30 Welcome Coffee and Registration
10:00 Opening Keynote – Lorenzo Speranzoni (CEO @ LARUS)
10:10 RIOS – Rete Italiana Open Source – Roundtable
10:40 BNova and the partnership with LARUS – Serena Arrighi (CEO @ Bnova)
11:05 Graphs for Business – Dirk Moeller (Director of Sales, CEMEA @ Neo4j)
11:30 Integrating ElasticSearch and Neo4j: how to improve the search capabilities of a graph database – Stefano Pampaloni (CEO @ Seacom)
11:55 Network Driven Insights – Pedro Parraguez (CEO @ Dataverz) and Fabio Lamanna (Data Scientist @ LARUS)
12:25 IT Asset Management – Alessandro Scuderetti (DevOps Engineer & Data Architect @ Banca Mediolanum)
14:00 Graph4You – Nunzio Pellegrino (Senior Data Scientist & Product Owner @ Cerved)
14:35 Streaming Services w/ Kafka – Michael Hunger (Director of Neo4j Labs @ Neo4j) and Andrea Santurbano (Data Engineer @ LARUS)
15:10 Building and maintaining dynamic links: a new perspective on regulatory needs and risk assessment – Matteo Gatti (Director-Head of Business Information Services @ Innolva)
15:45 Graph intelligence: augmenting the capabilities of data-driven analysts (Matthieu Besozzi, Linkurious)
16:20 Closing Keynote – Alberto De Lazzari (Chief Scientist @ LARUS)
16:55 Spritz Party
How to get there
By Train + Walking or Vaporetto (suggested)
All trains stop at Venezia Santa Lucia railway station.
Follow us walking 20 minutes through the “calli” of Venice to the conference venue!
If you don’t want to walk, you can take the Vaporetto number 1 or 2 (towards S. Marco) until the Accademia stop. Keep the left and go straight to Rio Terà Foscarini. After about 200 meters, you can find the location at the opposite side of Chiesa di Sant’Agnese.
Right after the tollgate of Venice motorway just follow the indication Venice. At the end of the long bridge Ponte della Libertà you can park your car:
- At the Tronchetto Interparking, where you can take the water bus line No. n. 2 (direction S. Zaccaria) on the Giudecca Canal and get off at the stop Zattere. Just after leaving the water bus, on the right side just after the big Gesuati church, turn left: the entrance will be at No. 909/a right behind the church.
- At the Piazzale Roma parking, where you can take the water bus line No. n. 1 o 2 (direction S. Marco) along the Grand Canal and get off at the stop Accademia. Keep on the left and walk along Rio Terà Foscarini: the entrance will be on the right hand side at No. 909/a (in front of the S. Agnese church). You can also take the water bus line No. 5.1 or 6 until the stop Zattere. Turn left after Gesuati Church and on the left side, after 50 m you will find our entrance
From Marco Polo Airport in Venice, it is possible to:
- Take the water bus Alilaguna and get off at the stop Zattere, walk along the wide street in front of you for about 150 meters. You will find our entrance in front of the S. Agnese church.
- Reach Piazzale Roma with the touristic bus ATVO or directly with the city bus ACTV n. 5.
- From Antonio Canova Airport in Treviso it is possible to reach Piazzale Roma by the touristic bus ATVO.
In Piazzale Roma you can take the water bus line No. 1 or 2 (direction S. Marco) along the Canal Grande until the stop Accademia. Keep on the left and take the Rio Terà Foscarini. After 200 meters on your right you will find our entrance in front of the S. Agnese church. You can also take the water bus line No. 5.1 or 6 until the stop Zattere. Turn left after Gesuati Church and on the left side, after 50 m you will find our entrance